Goiânia, State Of Goiás
2.3
Turnaround Time

Order ID 67553054447173 (Número da disputa:4010954495)

You want a proof that is not working?

There is a proof

and i won't remove it until i had my problem solved. Warranty or Refund.

And uhhh Aliexpress this is my first real problem with you, look how many purchases i've bought in your site. Look if i ever complaint about it. I even canceled an dispute that i was going to receive the refund because the product was not received and in the last moment, i received it, the mail guy didn't even asked for me to sign that i was receiving the product. And i came here on your store and cancelled the dispute because I HAVE GOOD FAITH, I HAVE PRINCIPLES, I HAVE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.

I HAVE PROVIDED EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT THE PRODUCT IS MALFUNCTION.

THERE ARE 3 SOLUTIONS.

1. PROVIDE ME THE WARRANTY I DESERVE.

2. REFUND ME.

3. I'LL FIRE THE CREDIT CARD INSURANCE AND CANCELL MY ALIEXPRESS TRANSACTION.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with free shipping and price of the items and stated that there is a room for improvement of feeling helpless and purchase not being full protected. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i feel unhappy because of the product has a very bad quality, they are not offering me the warranty and the customer service is like hell" of led bulb and associated monetary loss in the amount of $38. Aliexpress needs to "i'll probably lost r$240,00 equivalent as usd $68,57 on install/uninstall this shit product. i only want the warranty or refund" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned led bulb in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments