Goiânia, State Of Goiás
2.3
Turnaround Time

Order ID 67553054447173 (Número da disputa:4010954495)

You want a proof that is not working?

There is a proof

and i won't remove it until i had my problem solved. Warranty or Refund.

And uhhh Aliexpress this is my first real problem with you, look how many purchases i've bought in your site. Look if i ever complaint about it. I even canceled an dispute that i was going to receive the refund because the product was not received and in the last moment, i received it, the mail guy didn't even asked for me to sign that i was receiving the product. And i came here on your store and cancelled the dispute because I HAVE GOOD FAITH, I HAVE PRINCIPLES, I HAVE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.

I HAVE PROVIDED EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT THE PRODUCT IS MALFUNCTION.

THERE ARE 3 SOLUTIONS.

1. PROVIDE ME THE WARRANTY I DESERVE.

2. REFUND ME.

3. I'LL FIRE THE CREDIT CARD INSURANCE AND CANCELL MY ALIEXPRESS TRANSACTION.

Reason of review: i feel unhappy because of the product has a very bad quality, they are not offering me the warranty and the customer service is like hell.

Preferred solution: i'll probably lost R$240,00 equivalent as USD $68,57 on install/uninstall this shit product. I only want the warranty or refund..

I liked: Free shipping, Price of the items.

I didn't like: Feeling helpless, Purchase not being full protected.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion