Roseville, California

I received the item,after the first use(I didn't even finish to grind),the burr cracked.Now I can't use it.My guess is,it's was already a small crack,from manufacturer.Maybe the crack was from transportation or delivery,it's also my guess.I don't know.I would like to have another model of the same price or money back.If you wanna contact me,here is my e-mail address toyotaxle777@yahoo.com.Here is the order ID number- Order ID: 73639877449331.Thank you.

Unfortunately I can't add the video,some how the system won't let me do it. I think I can send via e-mail,or if there any other way to send it,just let me know.Thank you for your cooperation.I would love to have the business with you guise again.

Review about: Manual Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder.

I liked: Low price, Product.

4.9
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Coffee Grinder
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $22
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.