4.9
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I received the item,after the first use(I didn't even finish to grind),the burr cracked.Now I can't use it.My guess is,it's was already a small crack,from manufacturer.Maybe the crack was from transportation or delivery,it's also my guess.I don't know.I would like to have another model of the same price or money back.If you wanna contact me,here is my e-mail address toyotaxle777@yahoo.com.Here is the order ID number- Order ID: 73639877449331.Thank you.

Unfortunately I can't add the video,some how the system won't let me do it. I think I can send via e-mail,or if there any other way to send it,just let me know.Thank you for your cooperation.I would love to have the business with you guise again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with low price and product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of coffee grinder and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Aliexpress needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coffee grinder in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments