Roseville, California
4.9
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I received the item,after the first use(I didn't even finish to grind),the burr cracked.Now I can't use it.My guess is,it's was already a small crack,from manufacturer.Maybe the crack was from transportation or delivery,it's also my guess.I don't know.I would like to have another model of the same price or money back.If you wanna contact me,here is my e-mail address toyotaxle777@yahoo.com.Here is the order ID number- Order ID: 73639877449331.Thank you.

Unfortunately I can't add the video,some how the system won't let me do it. I think I can send via e-mail,or if there any other way to send it,just let me know.Thank you for your cooperation.I would love to have the business with you guise again.

Review about: Coffee Grinder.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Low price, Product.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

If you received a defective item, but Aliexpress asked you to return it back to China and the return fee cost more than the item. Aliexpress "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..." Read more Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more Aliexpress - Fashion magic box Aliexpress "There is a store on Aliexpress called "Fashion Magic Box" or "EI Joqan" DO NOT order anything from them, they will claim that they ship the item and then when..." Read more Aliexpress - Fake logitech mouse Aliexpress "I bought at aliexpress on RGANO Professional Peripherals Store a logitech mouse. Everything indicated that it would be genuine and the price was rather lower than in other online stores...." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more