Belford Roxo, Rio De Janeiro

I bought 5 kits brushes with this seller, but he only sent me two kits.I showed the pictures it was IMPOSSIBLE fit 5 kits within the packaging and the weight did not correspond.

Each kit weighs 530g and the total package weight was 1.33kg. I opened a complaint on Aliexpress because the seller refuses the evidence and not give back my money, but was given favorable decision for the seller. It is absurd that this seller is doing.

The same refuses to give me the money and the site Aliexpress supports a vendor such .

I beg to see how it is impossible to fit 5 kits that package.See the attached declaration and the size of the package provided by the own seller.

Review about: Makeup Brushes Kit Tool 13 Pcs.

I didn't like: Loss of money, Escalated management side blindly on seller, Misrepresentation of products, Fake sellers.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Makeup Brush
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $43
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress tries your patience until you give up or the guarantee period expires Aliexpress "The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I..." Read more Aliexpress - Neotame fraud Aliexpress "I looked for pure Neotame. A very potent sweetener, better than Aspartame in many respects, efficient for people that need to stay away from sugar and glucose. Asked the seller,..." Read more If you received a defective item, but Aliexpress asked you to return it back to China and the return fee cost more than the item. Aliexpress "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more