Belford Roxo, Rio De Janeiro
1.7

I bought 5 kits brushes with this seller, but he only sent me two kits.I showed the pictures it was IMPOSSIBLE fit 5 kits within the packaging and the weight did not correspond.

Each kit weighs 530g and the total package weight was 1.33kg. I opened a complaint on Aliexpress because the seller refuses the evidence and not give back my money, but was given favorable decision for the seller. It is absurd that this seller is doing.

The same refuses to give me the money and the site Aliexpress supports a vendor such .

I beg to see how it is impossible to fit 5 kits that package.See the attached declaration and the size of the package provided by the own seller.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $43. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about makeup brush from Aliexpress was loss of money, escalated management side blindly on seller and misrepresentation of products Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments