1012 KP Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.5

In february 2018 I made two payments by bank transfert to an account number opened by ALI-EXPRESS specifically for an order at their bank in Singapore.

I cancelled the order because the supplier didnt answer to my questions. In the meantime the money (two transferts) had been sent to the bank account number (ALIPAY)

The cancellation of the order has been correctly made and accepted. However about 370USD appear only as a blocked refund on my Alipay records (it is blocked and I have no way to recover that money) BUT the first payment of 760USD on the same Singapore ALIpay account appear nowhere!That amount has dissapeared.

I chated 4 times with their customers service: no results.

The last one asked my E-mail address. No follow-up.

Six months ago I e-mailed Aliexpress security with details of bank transferts ; No answer.

I am still a good client of them but use only a credit card to pay my orders there.I STRONGLY FOR NOW RECOMMEND NOT TO PAY BY BANK TRANSFERT AT ALI-EXPRESS (money blocked and disappeared) IN CASE THERE IS A POSSIBILITY FOR THE ORDER TO BE CANCELLED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Account.

Aliexpress Pros: See my star rating.

• Money Disappeared At Aliexpress

Comments

GlaringStork903

Fraud company and the seller and the AliExpress Case Management Team is the same person