1.4K views 7 comments
100% full Resolved

Update by user Apr 11, 2016

I talk about my problem with AliExpress site and them answer me and solved it. They gave my money back automatically.

Update by user Jan 23, 2015

Sorry, my english is very poor.I will try tell you news about it.

I talked about this problem with Aliexpress in their Facebook's page and they indicated this link: http://activities.aliexpress.com/pt/help/home.php ... So I got in touch with them again and they said me that i will have my money back automatically.

I will wait some days.I hope this situation be solved.

---

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2014

I made a purchase by AliExpress site, but the seller's page (li guang) disappeared and he does not answer my messages. I requested the order cancellation when I noticed this problem, but the order is still open. And I can't open a dispute, because their system doesn't allow me. I think this seller is a robber.

I tried to contact AliExpress to solve my problem. I sent e-mails to them by this page: https://icsprod.alipay.com/offline/contactUs.htm . But they don't help me.

They said:

"Please note that AliExpress has updated the customer service system. We are providing 24*7 full time online chat service now. You can get instant help from us at any time. "

But their system don't allow me to make a complaint.

I don't know what i have to do to cancel the order and refund my money back.. :(

Review about: Seller.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor support, Return policy.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $920
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

security@aliexpress.com is the correct email address to contact Aliexpress with a lost delivery, items ordered and paid for that has not been received on time, or simply your money was not refunded properly.

Contact your financial institution/bank, there e-commerce department will work with you to recover the money. I would also contact Aliexpress Security team at securityteam@aliexpress.com. You can register a dispute with them and they will contact the store you purchased from.

ahmedm18

i ordered a rablet from aliexpress didnt deliver it and they close the order and didt give my money back

soraia
S, Sao Paulo, Brazil #933599

it happened the same thing with me.

i also don't know what to do, can someone help me ?

Jay David
to soraia Los Angeles, California, United States #1282414

Have you filed a complaint for a refund with your credit card company?

Also file a complaint:

Federal Trade Commission

600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20580

Telephone: (202) 326-2222 Aliexpress and Alibaba have an address in the US. I hope this helps

mark
Windsor, Ontario, Canada #925770

they always stolen money even from credit card then the seller Disappears and we loss our money and give credit card number and informations to People who are not trusted

chevy
Savannah, Georgia, United States #913457

I'm so glad you told me that, I was suppose to order my wedding dress from that website but I wont neither.