My money was STOLEN and no one from ALIEXPRESS help me

468 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

Update added by user Apr 11

I talk about my problem with AliExpress site and them answer me and solved it. They gave my money back automatically.

Update added by user Jan 23, 2015

Sorry, my english is very poor.I will try tell you news about it.

I talked about this problem with Aliexpress in their Facebook's page and they indicated this link: http://activities.aliexpress.com/pt/help/home.php ... So I got in touch with them again and they said me that i will have my money back automatically.

I will wait some days.I hope this situation be solved.

---

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2014

I made a purchase by AliExpress site, but the seller's page (li guang) disappeared and he does not answer my messages. I requested the order cancellation when I noticed this problem, but the order is still open. And I can't open a dispute, because their system doesn't allow me. I think this seller is a robber.

I tried to contact AliExpress to solve my problem. I sent e-mails to them by this page: https://icsprod.alipay.com/offline/contactUs.htm . But they don't help me.

They said:

"Please note that AliExpress has updated the customer service system. We are providing 24*7 full time online chat service now. You can get instant help from us at any time. "

But their system don't allow me to make a complaint.

I don't know what i have to do to cancel the order and refund my money back.. :(

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Seller
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #567219 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
468 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 31 #1234429

security@aliexpress.com is the correct email address to contact Aliexpress with a lost delivery, items ordered and paid for that has not been received on time, or simply your money was not refunded properly.

Oct 31 #1234426

Contact your financial institution/bank, there e-commerce department will work with you to recover the money. I would also contact Aliexpress Security team at securityteam@aliexpress.com. You can register a dispute with them and they will contact the store you purchased from.

ahmedm18

Apr 08 #1141482

i ordered a rablet from aliexpress didnt deliver it and they close the order and didt give my money back

soraia

Jan 20, 2015 #933599 S, Sao Paulo, Brazil

it happened the same thing with me.
i also don't know what to do, can someone help me ?

mark

Jan 05, 2015 #925770 Windsor, Ontario, Canada

they always stolen money even from credit card then the seller Disappears and we loss our money and give credit card number and informations to People who are not trusted

chevy

Dec 09, 2014 #913457 Savannah, Georgia, United States

I'm so glad you told me that, I was suppose to order my wedding dress from that website but I wont neither.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about
×