Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 19, 2020

Firstly l should tell you how l ordered my costume. My daughter saw it on the internet we click on the link it went to aliexpress website and l ordered and l completed payment on 24 January 2020.

Then it showed estimate arrive date and ref. no l took screenshot this page. Estemate date was 3 or 2 weeks, but it did not come. Then l tried contact with your company unfortunately l could not fine out.

One of my friend helped me this your website. I checked that screenshot on my tablet but, it was delete how? l do not know that. Also, l did not recevie any email or call from you about my order.

I thought it was late because COVID-19 all around the word it effected everyone.

However, I lost my money and l did not get my order. Please help me for refund.Rukiye Cos

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2020

Hello,

I ordered a Costume Hatsune Miku Lolita Star Fansy Dress for my daughter birthday party on 24 January 2020. It didn't arrive yet, in the long time.

Please hello ASAP. My phone number 519-731-**** and email address rukiyecos@***.com

I am looking forward from you.

Rukiye Cos

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aliexpress Cons: Called aliexpress.

Comments