3.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I looked for pure Neotame.A very potent sweetener, better than Aspartame in many respects, efficient for people that need to stay away from sugar and glucose.

Asked the seller, Happiness~Health Forever, if his listed Neotame is pure. He replied that it is. I ordered 40 gr for $10.2. When I received it I found its not nearly as sweet as it should be (ca.

x9000 vs. Sugar). I sent the material to chemical analysis lab (proton and 13C NMR + LCMS) and the results were clear cut: the item contains glucose with A LITTLE amount of Neotame. Tried to negotiate with the seller.

I sent him the lab reports. His reply was so miserable, that I will only cite his claim, that "different countries has different standards" and "I should understand him". My obvious reply was that the amount of Neotame is so small compared to glucose, that "standards" of any country is not anywhere near this kind of fraud. Then he stopped responding.

I contacted Aliexpress, but they waved me out since my "buyer protection" was over. The chat center did not let me contact any higher ranked person there. They just say "sorry" and that they can do nothing. Now, the problem is that they would not even protect all other customers!

I did send them all the lab reports (that cost a fortune), but, apparently they ignored it, as the seller, Happiness~Health Forever, is still listing the fraudulent item under Aliexpress wings and selling it. Very few people will have the capacity to do such specialized chemical analyses.

And people that glucose is dangerous to them may get harm.Be warned.

Review about: Sugar Substitute.

Comments