Baltimore, Maryland
Featured

I will never ever use aliexpress again.I brought my husband a watch for Christmas.

When the watch arrived after Christmas, there was a small knick in the glass. I contacted the seller to let them know attaching a photo. It only took them 3 days to respond back to me asking me for a clearer photo. In opening the box to take another photo, I noticed that the small knick in the glass sent a crack straight up and down the watch.

Again notifying them they wanted to send me a piece of glass and have me go and spend more money then what the watch is worth to have a supposedly "brand new" watch repaired. In refusing this offer, they basically stopped responding. They wouldn't send me a replacement watch or a refund. So now I am stuck with a brand new broken watch and they got paid.

Never again.

I will never especially Samy Xie's Watch shop...Don't do it...

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress tries your patience until you give up or the guarantee period expires Aliexpress "The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I..." Read more Aliexpress - Unprofessional, poor quality, wrong colour and now threats. Aliexpress "Beware: This seller took more than US$300 from us, sent us a cheap quality beige fabric instead of white, then changed her original advertised listing to make us look wrong...." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more Aliexpress - Projector not matching the specification - fraud by Ali express Aliexpress "HI, i purchased one wifi projector from Ali express, later i received the projector without wifi and when i complained they said either i need to return the same back..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more