Featured

I will never ever use aliexpress again.I brought my husband a watch for Christmas.

When the watch arrived after Christmas, there was a small knick in the glass. I contacted the seller to let them know attaching a photo. It only took them 3 days to respond back to me asking me for a clearer photo. In opening the box to take another photo, I noticed that the small knick in the glass sent a crack straight up and down the watch.

Again notifying them they wanted to send me a piece of glass and have me go and spend more money then what the watch is worth to have a supposedly "brand new" watch repaired. In refusing this offer, they basically stopped responding. They wouldn't send me a replacement watch or a refund. So now I am stuck with a brand new broken watch and they got paid.

Never again.

I will never especially Samy Xie's Watch shop...Don't do it...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of watch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Aliexpress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments