Aliexpress - No delivery of Product

Totally fake site.they cheat and dupe people in hand with seller.

no delivery is made to customer. once order given, after 25 days I got a mail to confirm the receipt of the product which i never received,. When I opened the dispute and informed them that i didnt receive the product, ali express and seller produced fake delivery details and receipt and then ask for evidence from me to prove that I didnt receive the product. how ridiculous!!.

Shipping is done through POS Maylasia. second last delivery shown at mumbai airport and then delivery shown at my address. Not producing the signed receipt from me which i would have signed after receiving the product. Not even giving details of courier or carrier who would have picked up the package from mumbai airport and sent to Hyderabad city.

The site is fake. Please do not order anything. They are cheating people from across the world. TOTALLY FAKE SITE.!!

BEWARE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!you will never get refund of your amount.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Huwaei Honor Cell Phone Battery
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #898490

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about