Totally fake site.they cheat and dupe people in hand with seller.

no delivery is made to customer. once order given, after 25 days I got a mail to confirm the receipt of the product which i never received,. When I opened the dispute and informed them that i didnt receive the product, ali express and seller produced fake delivery details and receipt and then ask for evidence from me to prove that I didnt receive the product. how ridiculous!!.

Shipping is done through POS Maylasia. second last delivery shown at mumbai airport and then delivery shown at my address. Not producing the signed receipt from me which i would have signed after receiving the product. Not even giving details of courier or carrier who would have picked up the package from mumbai airport and sent to Hyderabad city.

The site is fake. Please do not order anything. They are cheating people from across the world. TOTALLY FAKE SITE.!!

BEWARE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!you will never get refund of your amount.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7. This person is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about delivery service at Aliexpress was cheating and fraud and cheating Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments