I ordered a heavy fleece jacket from the Outdoor Adventure Club (Wang Lin - owner).I ordered a MEN's LARGE, waited well over a month for it to be delivered and then received a WOMEN's LARGE.

I messaged Wang Lin on a number of occasions informing him of this error and continue to receive no response. I tried to initiate a "DISPUTE" with Ali Express, completely filled out the required form for the "DISPUTE", proceeded to press "SEND" and NOTHING HAPPENED. I repeated this action more times than I can count, to no avail. I'm writing this to warn other online consumers to save themselves a lot of grief and DON'T GO NEAR ALI EXPRESS.

They clearly have established absolutely no sense of trust with or responsibility to their customers.BUYER BEWARE, BUYER BEWARE, BUYER BEWARE!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of jacket from Aliexpress. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, poor support and no way to contact them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments