Larnaca, Larnaca
1.3K views

19.12.2013

RE: to Management AliExpress Trade Security Department

Dear staffs ALIEXPRESS,

On November, 1st 2013 I have made to you transaction in the sum of $294,64 and have bought from you 55' 1080p full hd lcd screen usb wifi smart TV.

(order 60437224215082)

You have informed me on reception by you mine of $294,64 and have sent me the goods on November, 19th 2013 by EMS (RF182276356SG).

But EMS a site of post service I haven't confirmed reception and transportation RF182276356SG, what some times sent you email.

29 November 2013, - you have answered me,

I QUOTE: Your order 60437224215082 has been frozen due to suspicious seller activity

Dear OLEKSIY NOVIKOV,

We have suspended this seller’s account because we detected unsafe trading activities. All of your pending orders with this seller have been frozen for your security. We have asked this supplier to provide supporting evidence, such as shipping documents and qualification certificates, within 3 working days. Normally, it takes 15 calendar days to close the case. If the supplier is unable to provide the evidence or if the evidence is insufficient, we will close the order and process the refund for you. We apologize for this inconvenience. At AliExpress we are committed to ensuring you enjoy a safe shopping experience. We will continue striving to improve. Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.

Sincerely, AliExpress Trade Security Department

2013.11.27 19:51

But I haven't received the refund.

Your robot of the answer doesn't perceive my questions and sends me on a site of the order where it is specified that deal is completed. Give me a straight line email for dialogue!

And yesterday on November, 18th 2013 in post office 6026 Larnaca to me have shown box from China (RF182276356SG) of in the sizes 80 x 80 x 5 millimeters, estimated by the sender in of $150 and with an inscription" GIFTS SMART TV BOX". I should pay plus still of €30 for reception. I have refused, that is natural.

It that? The Christmas joke or Mockery for New Year? ! ! !

I work with you Alibaba about eight years.

And I, think, you will understand this misunderstanding and will make the proper decision.

BEST REGARDS,

OLEKSIY NOVIKOV

Director GAVAH CO. LIMITED

(sovino)

E-mail: ukrsovino@gmail.com

Review about: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

I am getting Same Frozen order on Kids Ride on Car.beware of Ride on Car Seller on Aliexpress.com because they 'll offer you at Free Shipping to India at Lowest cost after getting more order they 'll send fake China air mail Tracking ID to everyone after 3 to 4 day Aliexpress 'll check the order slip and 'll make Frozen Order.

Do you know that's game of Aliexpress because Aliexpress gives chance to Frozen seller to sell iteam takes order and our money for 15 day without intrest.

Do somethings Aliexpress and read your review.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #812573

which email did you contact them on? because I'm having the same problem and cant find anyone to contact.