Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
3.0

Buyers cannot change their ratings for a product they have bought. They can only add comments.

Imagine: you are happy to have received the product, it looks good, so you give very good feedback. One week later, the product stops working. Impossible to change the rating you had given from good to bad.

In view of this, I had decided to wait some time, use the product to see how it performs, and then give a rating. But this is not possible, as very quickly, the possibility to provide a rating is withdrawn by Aliexpress.

Another trick to prevent users to provide honest and REAL feedback, based on actual usage.

Consumer's interest is obviously not what is driving Aliexpress' policy on this matter.

I will from now on provide mediocre feedback, explain why, and then add a comment to my existing mediocre feedback, after having had concrete experience with the product bought. So I may face a situation where I will have provided a comment attesting to the very good qualities of a product, whilst the number of points attributed is bad.

If other buyers on Aliexpress do the same, they may change their policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Website.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Allow for change of rating.

Aliexpress Pros: Website.

Aliexpress Cons: Quality, Reviews.

Comments