I have placed more the six orders with the ali express online application order id are as below : 78196277488840, 78196277498840, 78196277508840, 78196277518840, 78209109118840, 78209109128840.and I have not received a single product from the seller till now.

the orders were placed on 02-sept-2016 from pune Maharashtra india.

and I am not getting any updates on the items and the status on the app is showing its shipped from last 27 days but no further progress in the order.i have made the payment as well for all the orders online.Please help me to get the order or refund of my payments.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of delivery service from Aliexpress. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12000 and wants Aliexpress to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no complaints avenue and no customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments