Oebisfelde, Sachsen-Anhalt

My account was hacked.I was contacting the live chat agents for 6!!!

times explaining everytime the same things.

I was promissed my problem will be solved by higher support within 24 hours, but since 2 weeks nothings happens.I attempted to deal with their usless robot chat and got sent around in circles for hours and ended up in Alibaba Chat and actually chatted to a real person, all be in a puppet for Alibaba.I was advised that they would escalate my issue and expect an email from their Higher Support Team, I asked for a Reference Number of the escalation and was advised that they do not provide reference numbers, so I asked if they could send me a copy of the email, again this was refused as I was advised by the Customer Service Consultant that "No need to worry as I assure you it will be escalated" So again I wait, and wait, and wait, and wait and nothing after seven days.

Never had such a bad service, absolutely unprofesional...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of aliexpress account from Aliexpress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aliexpress to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments