Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a pair of women boots that cost me $128.00 and when the seller sent the order and when I received the order it was a baby shirt that I did not order.I did a dispute on this stating that I did not receive what I ordered.

And I submitted evidence to prove what was sent to me and still I did not get my money back and the seller never responded the the dispute.Below is pictures of what I received from seller

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worse company ever and online support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of boots and associated monetary loss in the amount of $128. Aliexpress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

North Port, Florida, United States #1140465

I ordered something for $10 just to see what happens to check them out I am a consumer attorney so if I do not get the item I ordered there will be an investigation on my purchase of proof.Also further investigation to the complaints of many consumers.

There will be an end to all the fraudulent companies that are infiltrating and taking advantage of our money and trust.We will prevail!