Verified Reviewer

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I am writing to you about my order no. 300353****6358**** made on March 29, 2020, in the amount of 68,45, on the AliExpress website, store: China High Quality Product Store.

Indeed to date I have not received this order.

The tracking number on the carrier's website http://www.17track.net/ is LO98641****CN and since May 21, 2020 there is no more information for this order.

On the AliExpress website I could not request a refund for this order until July 1, 2020. From this date I noticed that the status of my order is "Completed" and opening a dispute to be reimbursed is not possible.

For the refund the account of my master card ---- 2766 with which I paid my order will be closed on July 15th.

I kindly ask you to refund me on the visa card ---- 6245.

Please do what is necessary to be able to recover (if it is still possible) my order, or to get me a refund of 68,45.

Yours sincerely,

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Location: Sartrouville, Ile-De-France