Miami, Florida

I have attempted to place two separate orders both of which were cancelled by Aliexpress. They claim they could not verify payment. They managed to get authorization for the funds at order placement. I was hesitant to place an order using a card but did so as I wanted the product offered. I had searched for other products and could not find anything like what was offered on AliExpress. Thus my willingness to place the order despite my reservations.

In the most recent order cancellation they requested a copy of my bank statement and/or passport for verification of identify.

There is not a chance in *** that I am providing this information. I was already concerned about risk in placing the order, never mind, them requesting information that could lead to ID theft.

Review about: Pir Voice Motion Detector.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS and    Jorge Car DVD Co,Ltd Aliexpress "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..." Read more Aliexpress - Fake logitech mouse Aliexpress "I bought at aliexpress on RGANO Professional Peripherals Store a logitech mouse. Everything indicated that it would be genuine and the price was rather lower than in other online stores...." Read more Americans Scammed by Aliexpress Aliexpress "I agree completely i was scammed out of 65 dollars on a NO No hair remover turned out it really was a @#$!& No No !! I tried so hard..." Read more Aliexpress - Neotame fraud Aliexpress "I looked for pure Neotame. A very potent sweetener, better than Aspartame in many respects, efficient for people that need to stay away from sugar and glucose. Asked the seller,..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more