Miami, Florida

I have attempted to place two separate orders both of which were cancelled by Aliexpress. They claim they could not verify payment. They managed to get authorization for the funds at order placement. I was hesitant to place an order using a card but did so as I wanted the product offered. I had searched for other products and could not find anything like what was offered on AliExpress. Thus my willingness to place the order despite my reservations.

In the most recent order cancellation they requested a copy of my bank statement and/or passport for verification of identify.

There is not a chance in *** that I am providing this information. I was already concerned about risk in placing the order, never mind, them requesting information that could lead to ID theft.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress - I ship the wrong product Aliexpress "The item sent to me. The computer does not work at all. 2. The product I gave on the internet is not the same as the product that comes elyme...." Read more AliExpress  does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. Aliexpress "AliExpress does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site. A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR..." Read more Aliexpress - Ripped off my Money Aliexpress "I ordered a phone from aliexpress it cost me 138€ it was sent and after 14 days it has arrived at german Airport... if u can trust Shipment tracking. But..." Read more Aliexpress - Fashion magic box Aliexpress "There is a store on Aliexpress called "Fashion Magic Box" or "EI Joqan" DO NOT order anything from them, they will claim that they ship the item and then when..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more