I have attempted to place two separate orders both of which were cancelled by Aliexpress. They claim they could not verify payment. They managed to get authorization for the funds at order placement. I was hesitant to place an order using a card but did so as I wanted the product offered. I had searched for other products and could not find anything like what was offered on AliExpress. Thus my willingness to place the order despite my reservations.

In the most recent order cancellation they requested a copy of my bank statement and/or passport for verification of identify.

There is not a chance in *** that I am providing this information. I was already concerned about risk in placing the order, never mind, them requesting information that could lead to ID theft.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Aliexpress - Ripped off my Money Aliexpress "I ordered a phone from aliexpress it cost me 138€ it was sent and after 14 days it has arrived at german Airport... if u can trust Shipment tracking. But..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more Aliexpress - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. Aliexpress "I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability. After 2 times..." Read more Aliexpress - Unprofessional, poor quality, wrong colour and now threats. Aliexpress "Beware: This seller took more than US$300 from us, sent us a cheap quality beige fabric instead of white, then changed her original advertised listing to make us look wrong...." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more