Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Bought a holdall for appx £30 online. When it arrived the main zip was jammed and stitching came undone the first time i used it. This means that both compartments have no zips so i can't use the bag at all.

I complained using their complaints procedure where you and the seller exchange emails. The seller said they never send faulty goods so AliExpress told me to accept $11 dollars compensation. I said I wanted a full refund OR replacement. They never replied and just closed my complaint and refunded the $11 - which equates to about 25% of the overall cost. What a joke!

AliExpress say my complaint is now complete. There appears to be NO possibility for me to take my complaint further.

DO NOT USE.

Review about: Holdall.

Review #551951 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $28
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Complaint about wrong product shipped from aliexpress i purchased back cover for nokia lumia 730 but they send me another mobile cover Aliexpress "I purchased Metal Aluminum Frame Acrylic Plastic Mirror Back Cover Case For Nokia Microsoft Lumia 730 735 630 635 mirror armor case. But they send cover for another mobile its..." Read more Aliexpress - Unprofessional, poor quality, wrong colour and now threats. Aliexpress "Beware: This seller took more than US$300 from us, sent us a cheap quality beige fabric instead of white, then changed her original advertised listing to make us look wrong...." Read more Aliexpress - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category Aliexpress "I made a account, placed a order, my card was charged, when i went back later to check the order there was nor transaction on my account. Customer service ***..." Read more Aliexpress - Ripped off. Aliexpress "I was told to wait for my battery order to arrive by the seller. order was valued $713USD The seller went into radio silence, would not reply to emails or..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more