Featured Not resolved

Bought a holdall for appx £30 online. When it arrived the main zip was jammed and stitching came undone the first time i used it. This means that both compartments have no zips so i can't use the bag at all.

I complained using their complaints procedure where you and the seller exchange emails. The seller said they never send faulty goods so AliExpress told me to accept $11 dollars compensation. I said I wanted a full refund OR replacement. They never replied and just closed my complaint and refunded the $11 - which equates to about 25% of the overall cost. What a joke!

AliExpress say my complaint is now complete. There appears to be NO possibility for me to take my complaint further.

DO NOT USE.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. Aliexpress "I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability. After 2 times..." Read more Aliexpress - 1,000's of FAKE SEEDS.... Aliexpress "In January of 2017, I began to shop for seeds to grow this year during the summer season when came across AliExpress.com. They offered a huge selection from various sellers..." Read more Aliexpress - Fake logitech mouse Aliexpress "I bought at aliexpress on RGANO Professional Peripherals Store a logitech mouse. Everything indicated that it would be genuine and the price was rather lower than in other online stores...." Read more Aliexpress - I ship the wrong product Aliexpress "The item sent to me. The computer does not work at all. 2. The product I gave on the internet is not the same as the product that comes elyme...." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more