Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.7

Update by user May 26, 2021

There are significant discrepancies in aliexpress customer care policy approach that raises red flags.Their various customer relations divisions are divisions that have little to no consensus in resolving my issues with fraudulent seller, Playgirl Store. I have to constantly re-address my arduous complaints to several and various personnel over my issues with this fraudulant seller, Playgirl Store on many different occasions.

I got the impression from aliexpress that it was my error, which doesn't make or match any realistic reasonable sense in relations to my complaints.To this day, I have not received any refunds nor have I been informed about any progress taken in resolving my complaints on fraudulent seller, Playgirl Store. It seems aliexpress just can't be bothered to retain their customer's interest as a priority with its disputable customer care policy, if any, or their reputation as a reliable civil e-commercial platform. I now think that their customer care divisions is nothing more than to just entertain complaints that lacked proper, decent and solid solutions for its customers like me.I now have doubts about aliexpress sincerity in resolving my complaints after my ordeal in reporting to aliexpress for solution and closure.

The only thing that I got from them was, I had to contact them for updates always, and no action progress towards this fraudulent Playgirl Store. There wasn't any proper apologies overall but like 'the *** on you' with a smirk smile.That's aliexpress customer appreciation attitude to me and you!

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2021

I am seeking Apology and Full Refund with Punishment on PlayGirl Store from both the seller, PlayGirl Store and aliexpress on my CANCELLED non delivered Order ID: 812277****936834. I have been defraud by seller, PlayGirl Store with broken / false promises on delivering my cancelled shipment order and refund by taking advantage of aliexpress policy system loopholes that resulted in lapses.

I realized PlayGirl Store have defrauded me when revealing that no intentions of delivering its honored promise by constant time extension request, false delivery promises, false resend items promises, false refund promises, blocked communication after refund transfer copy request.

User's recommendation: DON'T TRUST SELLER FULLY WHILE PRIORITIZING REFUND OPTIONS.

Preferred solution: FULL REFUND, APOLOGY AND PINALIZE PUNISHMENTS..

Aliexpress Cons: Dissapointing frustrating consumer protection policy.

Comments