Verified Buyer

I made purchase for one air tyre compressor through my new registration but when I saw next day I was aghast to see that my that order no 800863****425221 and order id 800847****847384 was closed even though I had paid inr rs2,063 and rs 2,100 through my SBI Visa card. I don't understand that what they mention that they closed my order for account security concerns and what they mean by it.

Even if they have closed my paid order for any reasons then why Ali Express didn't mentioned about my refund. On opening my orders I only found that my this order is closed by AliExpress reason best known to them but there at my orders one don't see any option for refund or dispute. Even if I wished to chat customer agent for this there was no option for closed orders to chat with customer agent. Even I sent many messages to seller that there is no mention for refund of money for my this closed order and also to refund my money but seller never replied back.

I am very shocked by the behaviour of Ali Express management that at one time they close paid orders and there is no mention of refund status for that even one can't contact with customer agent as there is no option for closed order.

I don't know wether I will receive refund for my closed order or not. I even utilised the coupon of AliExpress for reduction of payment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra