Verified Reviewer

I had ordered an item which had fit issues and opened a dispute to return. The seller had suggested I return by self even though free return was supposed to be offered.

I returned item by myself and then discovered a shipping label was provided which automatically entered a tracking number which was inaccurate. I was unable to enter the accurate tracking number provided when I returned the item to USPS and reached out to the seller informing them of this but got no useful help.

I reached out to customer service multiple times, left voicemails that were never returned and sent an email to the address provided on their voice message which could not be sent because it was a wrong email.

This is quite frustrating because the USPS tracking number shows product has been delivered to their warehouse in California.

User's recommendation: They have terrible service, I would not recommend.

Location: Midland, Texas