Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Store name: Yi An Store

Order Num: 800590****854312

Order date: 11/11/2019 I placed an order from the store named above on the said date. The seller never shipped my order and fraudulently sent me a wrong tracking number.

I got to our local post office only to be told it was a duplicated tracking number and that some unscrupulous sellers on AliExpress are in the habit of giving their customers wrong tracking numbers. I immediately contacted the seller and informed them that I have opened a dispute on the 6th of December, 2019 to get my refunds. The seller apologised and asked me to close the dispute. I refused and asked for my refunds.

Seller repeatedly refused to accept to refund. I contacted AliExpress help desk on several occasions only to be assured that my refund was being processed . Eventually, the purchase protection expired and after repeated messages to the seller, they agreed to refund but still did not accept my proposal on the dispute page. I contacted help desk yet again and was told they were working on it.

Eventually AliExpress proposed to refund my money which was not even equal to the amount paid for the order. I accepted because I was tired of the transaction and wanted closure. Till date, I am yet to receive my refund and the seller has fraudulently indicated on my order detail page that " buyer has received order" . I can't seem to get help desk again and so No Order No Refund is the current status of my transaction AliExpress customer care is useless and biased in favor of fraudulent sellers.

I just want my REFUND . Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Aliexpress Pros: Variety of items sold on platform, Range of products.

Aliexpress Cons: Useless customer support, Sellers should be certified before doing business.

Comments