Verified Reviewer

3.0

I ordered a number of Items on May 11th to be shipped to Saskatchewan Canada. At the end of July the items were not received, most had no tracking info.

One said the item arrived in Toronto, but confirmed with local mail that in deed it had not. I contacted the sellers, many of which AGREED they could not find tracking info., that it was already too long and I should seek a refund. I opened a dispute to which Aliexpress asked me to wait 10 more days. I waited 10 more days contacted the sellers some of whom now confirmed the items NEVER LEFT Shanghai, so I requested a refund again, submitting copies of the conversations to Aliexpress.

I was then asked to wait a total of 90 days (which clearly was not coming from the sellers) and was not given the option of refusing or countering. Beginning of August (84 days) Aliexpress closed my disputes offered no refund because I didn't agree with the sellers request (first of all that's the whole point of a I had evidence that several sellers agreed I should revive a refund) and closed my account saying I had "violated the seller protection policy". How could I have violated the seller protection policy by doing exactly what the seller had asked me to do??

Finally when I tried to appeal to reopen my account I am asked to enter the last order number I filed a dispute on, and when I copy and past the order number directly from the website I am told it is not a valid order number. This is beyond shameful, it borderlines on fraud.

User's recommendation: don't buy from Aliexpress until the change their "customer" protection policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Claim.

Preferred solution: an appology and the refund the SELLERS have LONG SINCE agreed to.

Aliexpress Pros: Good selection, Access to online stores that are otherwise difficult, Reasonable selection.

Aliexpress Cons: Terrible customer protection, Disputes are needlessly difficult, Make excuses upon excuses even when evidence is proviced, Terrible tracking information.

Comments