Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can i refund my money after cancelling a paid order?

Today,i make an order to buy a JBL wireless earphone but after less than a minute i canceled it. I send a massage to the seller and answer me he didn't recieve any mony from me and tell me to contact with aliexpress customer service to know how i refund the money which is paid for canceled order.

Ann McDonald
According to Aliexpress FAQs, the seller receives the money after you get the order. If you cancel the order at once, you should ask Aliexpress company for a refund. Once you contact Aliexpress customer service, you may expect your refund within 1-3 weeks.
View

How can I get my refund it’s taking time already

I ordered an item ( sunglasses ) from Misschen store with order number 8004788598495994 and 8004798442745994 I cancelled the order immediately because it was paid twice I wanted two glasses then it paid for four glasses and I cancelled immediately but haven’t gotten a refund

Ann McDonald
According to Aliexpress FAQs you should ask the company for the refund. Once you contact Aliexpress customer service, you may expect your refund within 1-3 weeks.
View

Can not bring up web site after signing in

All I get is an outline of different services and purchases.

Change adress

Dear support team, Can you change my adress on Hietzinger Hauptstraße 62 Hair salon Monique. I’m in Austria Vienna and Zipcode is 1130, I can not change, it is written only in English and I can not change the address in English Best regards

Ann McDonald
Unfortunately, we cannot ask Aliexpress customer service to change your address. It is better to contact them directly with your inquiry. You can send your email at cs@aliexpressgaent.com
View

Is there something wrong with your server I cannot check out

View

Can I want a membership for sals the products in aliexpress?

I have many products. This is a plate.

It is made with natural leave . How to do a membership to sale in aliexpress?

Ann McDonald

Please note that currently, only suppliers from Mainland China can sell on AliExpress. If you are a registered seller on AliExpress, you can set the countries you can ship your products to as well as shipping methods. You can reach out to the company support team with your request by email at support@aliexpress.com or by using their chat service on the help page.

Send package

Can i send package to cuba from the united states throughout aliexpress

Irene Moore

Please note that currently, only suppliers from Mainland China can sell on AliExpress. If you are a registered seller on AliExpress, you can set the countries you can ship your products to as well as shipping methods. Unfortunately, Aliexpress.com does not provide exact answer to your question. Please try to reach out to the company support team with your request by email at support@aliexpress.com or by using their chat service on the help page.

View

how can i open a dispute if the system does not allow it?

i did not receive an order of mine. you can follow the mails with the suppliers.

order no. 95911774635016 - 2017 Boshikang men's waterproof backpacks mochila for laptop... (1 of 2 bags i orderded) order no.

95911774565016 - men's shirt order no. 95911774515016 - mens sneakers

View

money deducted when i did not purchase anything?

by FancyBeetle746

please advise and refund, thanks

View

Didn't get my coat, very angry!!!!

When will i get my coat? Why won't they answer my e mails?

How can they get away with this?

I'm SO angry! Please help me!

StakingSilverDollar324
I ordered a Grinch mask. They sent me Michael Myers mask. All I want is my Grinch mask, why can't you answer my e mails?? I WANT THAT MASK, SEND ME THAT MASK!!!!!! ANSWER MY E MAIL!!

Hair

by AllegedNuthatch

I placed an order but no confirmation received. Money was taken out of my account and was put back.

Confirmed with bank. When will I get my order

My order

by InfinitePony499

I would like the DHL company to send a parcel back to the seller because the item was suppose to be free delivery but unfortunately the Dhl ask me to pay a fee of £16. I tried to contact the seller about this payment but she's not ready to assist.

Am happy if Dhl could send this back as I can not afford to pay the charges. If this parcel sent back how will I get my refund?

Cash Payment

by StarryFieldSpaniel

Hi Ali express. Hope you all are doing well My question is about cash payment.I try to buy some items and want to pay cash.but unfortunately I didn't find any option for cash payment. So could you help me out from that trouble.

Bluetooth speaker

by EarsplittingDeer813

I just want to purchase bluetooth speaker but the problem is.i have no credit card or bank card.can you help me...please guide me what can i do.im very interested with the item.

Account locked

by NormalAffenpinscher

I just opened and account and tried using it and i was declined saying that my account was locked How does one regain access to a locked account?

View

Where the product will come from

by user81401888

Where is this online shopping located. I am in India these products will come or not and by free shipping or more amount of payment is used

Questions 16