100% full Not resolved

I order 2 pants from a store name zhiguo ***'s store. He sent me wrong item.

This is the one that I order

and this is the one that I received.

I open dispute with real photo attachment. He point out saying "the pants is beautiful, right size and the shipping cost was expensive" but that is not the point. The point is I didn't order that one. It doesn't matter how expensive it was. You sent me the wrong item you should take full responsibility on it. It is like am allergic to shrimp so I order a chicken but you give me shrimp and now you force me to accept and eat it?

In term of give me 2$ refund is base on his convenience but not base on the real responsibility. He just want to sell what he want to sell. He doesn't care what my order was. Not even say sorry or accept that he sent me the wrong item.

I know that if he give me full refund or at least 80% refund he will lost his profit but that is the right way he have to do. I do nothing wrong in this case so I shouldn't spend any money to accept the thing that I don't want.

You can see in the picture here. what am I talking about.

Review about: Pants.

I liked: Free shipping, Small size.

I didn't like: Seller responsibility, Item not as describe, Tracking in chinese detail.

2.6
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $23
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.