100% full Not resolved
2.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I order 2 pants from a store name zhiguo ***'s store. He sent me wrong item.

This is the one that I order

and this is the one that I received.

I open dispute with real photo attachment. He point out saying "the pants is beautiful, right size and the shipping cost was expensive" but that is not the point. The point is I didn't order that one. It doesn't matter how expensive it was. You sent me the wrong item you should take full responsibility on it. It is like am allergic to shrimp so I order a chicken but you give me shrimp and now you force me to accept and eat it?

In term of give me 2$ refund is base on his convenience but not base on the real responsibility. He just want to sell what he want to sell. He doesn't care what my order was. Not even say sorry or accept that he sent me the wrong item.

I know that if he give me full refund or at least 80% refund he will lost his profit but that is the right way he have to do. I do nothing wrong in this case so I shouldn't spend any money to accept the thing that I don't want.

You can see in the picture here. what am I talking about.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. fahfynn is quite happy with free shipping and small size and stated that there is a room for improvement of seller responsibility and item not as describe. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of pants and associated monetary loss in the amount of $23. Aliexpress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pants in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments