3.4

I have a huge respect for the Ali-express but this is first time i was handled very badly by their judgment team for dispute who cannot understand simple English i guess. I placed Order No #97440330284157 (Chainsaws Power Tool) on Dec.31 2018 and they can check what exactly this order is about, right?

I received the package in damaged form which i shared immediately through the pictures, after opening the packet one of the important heavy metallic part of the order (set) was not there and it was not difficult to understand the reason as packet was damaged and there were openings one side. I immediately contacted the seller who just offered $2 ( while complete set is of $18.99) which i rejected. Reason is ssimple, set is of no use without this important part (which is guiding plate). I opened the dispute and shared the damaged packed pics and that of received set where one can clearly see set is incomplete.

But this is what Aliexpress great Judgment team concluded with " Missing some goods : Invalid, Reason: You did not show us the shipping label on the package, which clearly show the tracking number and the official statement from your local shipping company that the package was short in the transit." I did shared label as well as video when asked but who can give me in written that product has missing part? it was lost during transition, thus only receiver can know.

I did shared the evidence but Judgement from AE seems to be pre-written neglecting the evidence and hence wrong decision. I hope this issue is resolved by the sensible members in the team

Product or Service Mentioned: Chainsaw.

Aliexpress Pros: Quality products, I have oder a lot from aliepress, Good products, Vast range of affordable products.

Aliexpress Cons: Customer service, Communicating with them is an issue, Unhelpful complaints avenue.

• Shopping Community