Update by user Jul 02

My dispute was instantly closed immediately after opening with a judgment from Aliexpress "Refund US $ 0.00" without giving any reason - https://i.imgur.com/cuNya7o.jpg The support service is a fiction, telling lies in the eyes, No one has ever provided me with solutions for returning goods and money - https://i.imgur.com/7z4VbgD.jpg After providing a link to review for Aliexpress - no one has ever contacted me.

Original review posted by user Jun 02

Good day.

January 4, 2018 I purchased 5 Istick Pico 75w sets here - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/A-Mini-Electronic-Cigarette-Kit-75W-Box-Mod-2ml-Atomizer-Multiple-Modes-Protection-LED-Charging-Indicator/32958317630.htm. Order number 97757192063550.

January 26, 2018 received a fake product instead of the original, there was not even a sticker on it to check for a fake, it was just paint (!) Imitation of a sticker!

January 30, 2018 I opened a dispute and provided all the necessary evidence (photos, videos, screenshots).

But my dispute was instantly closed immediately after opening and I received an email with a judgment from Aliexpress "Refund US $ 0.00" without giving any reason. I did not even attach any importance to this, as I thought it was a technical failure.

Then we had New Year holidays in our country. I already forgot about this situation. But already in February 2019, when I visited the site to buy a replacement for fake devices, I found that the dispute was really closed without compensation, and most of the site does not work and my account is deactivated "due to abusing the buyer protection programs".

I really had two disputes on my account before, and both on undelivered goods with non-existent track numbers — it was unfair to accept such disputes for abuse, it was not my fault that the sellers were unprofessional.

After that, for the past 5 months I have been trying to achieve justice. I followed all the tips and filled out all forms, provided new evidence, sent dispute appeals, wrote to the seller, sent complaints to the seller, applied for reactivation — I did everything that the support agents asked me, but to no avail. And there are simply no other ways to contact Aliexpress except via chat support.

I also repeatedly wrote to the official owner of the Eleaf brand since I received the goods, and they also confirmed that it was a fake. The product was successfully removed from Aliexpress thanks to a complaint from Eleaf (2019-04-10 complaint number 201904101617132490), which is irrefutable proof of the validity of my dispute, since the complaint was made by the right holder on the site where I purchased the product!

It all looks like some kind of nightmare.

This is not what I expected when I purchased goods on the international level trading platform with the protection of the buyer and the promise of a refund. I am extremely disappointed, I was humiliated and insulted, I was left without money with a fake product and half a year spent to empty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eleaf Pico Vape Kit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Aliexpress Pros: Variety of products and affordability.

Aliexpress Cons: Poor customer service, Company is a fraud, Scamming, Counterfeit, Never did anything positive after 5 months.

• Counterfeit