100% full Not resolved
1.3
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hi,

I had ordered a FIYTA watch from a seller from Aliexpress, upon receiving the product, it came out to be fake one with FIYTA make on the outer dial and some other MIYOTA make in the inner part.The documents too provided with the product appeared fake and hand made.

I raised and escalated a dispute on aliexpress providing all images and proofs. The seller kept insisting that the product is genuine, which is not. In return I only asked the seller to provide some invoice/documentation or certificate of authenticity from the mother company. He could not.

Meanwhile the aliexpress team sat idle doing nothing and kept extending the time. Contacting their customer care chat too is of no help. They just assure the result within 2-3 working days everytime.

I s there any time contraint for a case resolution or its just a fake platform to fool the customers?It is very pathetic and inappreciable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst customer service and satisfaction and poor support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of fiyta watch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1303. Aliexpress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fiyta watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Of course it would be fke.be happy you got anything and it looks halfway decent