Tuskegee, Alabama

I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well .The seller told me to open the dispute and put the amount of refund as $10.00 and that she will send the rest through Paypal.

The seller told me this because it takes up to 20 business days to receive a refund from Aliexpress. The seller asked me to trust her and also asked for my Paypal email so i was believing her. The full amount of refund was $74.74. The seller was constantly negotiating and giving me the run around.

The seller told me if i left a 5 star review I would immediately receive my refund. This did not happen, I have been waiting since the 10/25/15 it is now 10/29/215. I constantly ask the seller did they send it and all I get is little emojis and ignorance. This is beyond ridiculous.

All I want is my full refund is this to hard to ask?I received my refund for $10.00 through Aliexpress but not the rest from the seller.

Review about: Hair Bundles.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Did not receive my refund like I was told. / $75
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.