Tuskegee, Alabama
2.8

I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well .The seller told me to open the dispute and put the amount of refund as $10.00 and that she will send the rest through Paypal.

The seller told me this because it takes up to 20 business days to receive a refund from Aliexpress. The seller asked me to trust her and also asked for my Paypal email so i was believing her. The full amount of refund was $74.74. The seller was constantly negotiating and giving me the run around.

The seller told me if i left a 5 star review I would immediately receive my refund. This did not happen, I have been waiting since the 10/25/15 it is now 10/29/215. I constantly ask the seller did they send it and all I get is little emojis and ignorance. This is beyond ridiculous.

All I want is my full refund is this to hard to ask?I received my refund for $10.00 through Aliexpress but not the rest from the seller.

Reason of review: Did not receive my refund like I was told. .

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS and    Jorge Car DVD Co,Ltd Aliexpress "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..." Read more Aliexpress - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. Aliexpress "I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability. After 2 times..." Read more Aliexpress tries your patience until you give up or the guarantee period expires Aliexpress "The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I..." Read more Aliexpress - Unprofessional, poor quality, wrong colour and now threats. Aliexpress "Beware: This seller took more than US$300 from us, sent us a cheap quality beige fabric instead of white, then changed her original advertised listing to make us look wrong...." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more