Aliexpress - Refund

I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well .The seller told me to open the dispute and put the amount of refund as $10.00 and that she will send the rest through Paypal.

The seller told me this because it takes up to 20 business days to receive a refund from Aliexpress. The seller asked me to trust her and also asked for my Paypal email so i was believing her. The full amount of refund was $74.74. The seller was constantly negotiating and giving me the run around.

The seller told me if i left a 5 star review I would immediately receive my refund. This did not happen, I have been waiting since the 10/25/15 it is now 10/29/215. I constantly ask the seller did they send it and all I get is little emojis and ignorance. This is beyond ridiculous.

All I want is my full refund is this to hard to ask?I received my refund for $10.00 through Aliexpress but not the rest from the seller.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Did not receive my refund like I was told.
Preferred solution:
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about