Tuskegee, Alabama
2.8

I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well .The seller told me to open the dispute and put the amount of refund as $10.00 and that she will send the rest through Paypal.

The seller told me this because it takes up to 20 business days to receive a refund from Aliexpress. The seller asked me to trust her and also asked for my Paypal email so i was believing her. The full amount of refund was $74.74. The seller was constantly negotiating and giving me the run around.

The seller told me if i left a 5 star review I would immediately receive my refund. This did not happen, I have been waiting since the 10/25/15 it is now 10/29/215. I constantly ask the seller did they send it and all I get is little emojis and ignorance. This is beyond ridiculous.

All I want is my full refund is this to hard to ask?I received my refund for $10.00 through Aliexpress but not the rest from the seller.

This reviewer shared experience about "did not receive my refund like i was told. " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments