Verified Reviewer

1.7

I have been trying to contact some one from Aliexpress customer services about a refund that l have not received.

I purchased a beauty machine for over $1,000 in November 2020. After messaging seller concerning faulty machine, l posted the machine back, at my own cost, even though the seller has received the faulty product back and Australian post has confirmed through tracking, that it was delivered &;;;; signed for on delivery.

I still have no refund & no purchase!!

I opened dispute but because it took 10days to deliver, it was cancelled.

I read their customer services refund policy, which stated that l had 13 days for them to receive goods back & parcel was delivered in 10 days??

Also we as consumers, have understood that we have been having delays in Post , due to covid but does that not apply when returning goods??

Seller agreed to refund faulty product, gave return address, l sent ASAP @ my own cost.

Seller agree refund sent return address on 15/01/21

I posted on 16/01/21 with Aus post

Delivered with signature 25th/01/21

Now Aliexpress is completely ignoring my correspondence & l'm very destessed & upset with this situation & the lost costs I've had to injure at no thought of my own.

I've ask them to shed some light on who to contact or email address would be fantastic. Aliexpress helpline is disgraceful & l really don't want to contact consumer rights.

I've also tried the Aliexpress customer service centre you advertised: https:service.ailexpress.com/page/home?pageld=17

After you buy or use a product, you may identify problems with it, in other words, it does not meet a consumer guarantee.

The seller is saying that they can not refund , as they have not been paid or send me a new machine to replace faulty machine , that l have sent.

Aliexpress Pros: Big variety of offers, Price.

Aliexpress Cons: Inefective customer support, Lets online stores scam customers, Takes too long.

Comments