This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

1.7

Original review updated by user May 15, 2021

I conduct a lot of business with the Sellers on Aliexpress.com. Recently I received an incomplete order from a seller on Aliexpress.com.

My order was for two items, I only received one item. I contacted the Seller's Women's Store on 5/5/2021 and the Seller responded stating Dear, so sorry for the mistake, could you please request the refund with the missed one? I will full be refunded to you. Aliexpress.com refused my dispute for refund for an item that was never placed in my order in the first place.

Multiple items are common in the same order #. Order Shows Delivery" is not a valid dispute resolution. How could I determine if an item in my order is missing, incomplete or even damaged unless I receive and open the delivered package? Aliexpress.com has a new process that bundles multiple packages of different orders together to make shipment more efficient.

Am I responsible for any future missing items or packages in the bundle?

WOW! What a trip!

User's recommendation: Buyer Beware!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aliexpress Pros: Huge selection of products, To my knowledge.

Aliexpress Cons: I want my money.

Comments