Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Ordered an item from Disney JoJoy store and the item I ordered isn't what I got. And when I contacted the store to inform them, they told me to bad.

I'm not happy and said I want proper order or full refund I accepted the full refund only to have it turned over to a 0.13 refund which an insult especially when I didn't get what I ordered. And I just want the order I ordered or the full refund if they won't send what I ordered, I'm not happy. You closed the dispute on me when I wasn't happy with the outcome, the store is reading my messages but not responding because they don't care I didn't get what I ordered and am very upset. Plus o have contacted support, and you said you would fix immediate but not happened and Im getting very very angry with this .

I shouldnt have to accept what I didnt order and be told to bad accept what you get thats what you get when its not what I ordered and you can clearly see that in pics below as two pics are what I ordered and the last pic is what I recieved.

Should be girl holding dragon deck instead I got deck with girl holding dice which is a completely different item than what I ordered. I want what I ordered or a full refund.

User's recommendation: Don’t shop with Disney JoJoy store the Rip you off.

Preferred solution: Full refund or actual product I ordered sent to me .

Aliexpress Pros: Lot of affordable items.

Aliexpress Cons: Defective products, You did not pay back my money on time, Horrible customer service can lock your account and unreachable, Sellers unreliable, Sellers dont care about proper shipment.

Comments