Aliexpress - Refund never issued on canceled transactions.

581 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal.Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship.

These purchases were refunded by the seller but I never received my money back since Paypal was banned. The money has been held by Aliexpress ever since. I have been trying for many months and months to receive my refunds to an alternative payment method but no matter what I do nothing happens. Now I don't buy anything on Aliexpress.

Customer service is non-existent.

Its been years now and a dozen emails to generic customer support for transactions 1003799490 and 1003031583 and all they say is someone will contact me from Finance but they never do. This problem has nothing to so with a seller. It is completely Aliexpress that is in the wrong.

THIEVES..Do not deal with.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
581 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
alibabagrouppage

Oct 30, 2013 #735060 Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hello,

I am sorry that you have had problems both with an AliExpress supplier and the customer service department.

I work in the international public relations arm of Alibaba Group, but would be happy to try to assist you. Please feel free to email me directly at mstory@us.alibaba-inc.com.

Sincerely,

Mark Story
Director, International Corporate Affairs
Alibaba Group

0 9 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about
×