4K views 1 comment
100% full Not resolved

I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal.Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship.

These purchases were refunded by the seller but I never received my money back since Paypal was banned. The money has been held by Aliexpress ever since. I have been trying for many months and months to receive my refunds to an alternative payment method but no matter what I do nothing happens. Now I don't buy anything on Aliexpress.

Customer service is non-existent.

Its been years now and a dozen emails to generic customer support for transactions 1003799490 and 1003031583 and all they say is someone will contact me from Finance but they never do. This problem has nothing to so with a seller. It is completely Aliexpress that is in the wrong.

THIEVES..Do not deal with.

Review about: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

alibabagrouppage
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #735060

Hello,

I am sorry that you have had problems both with an AliExpress supplier and the customer service department.

I work in the international public relations arm of Alibaba Group, but would be happy to try to assist you. Please feel free to email me directly at mstory@us.alibaba-inc.com.

Sincerely,