1.2K views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
1.4
Poster decreased review rating.

I ordered over $800 worth of product for resale from a vendor off of the AliExpress platform and was not satisfied with the quality of the product received. Therefore, reached out to the vendor to express my concerns and was informed I could get a full refund if I returned the product in unused condition.

I immediately initiated a return of the package on 6/13/2020 which was within the 15days free return window. I was told to dispute the order which I did on 6/22/2020. I was informed by the vendors on 6/25/2020 that I was in dispute to receive a full refund and that Id need to return the package back I was given the following address to return the package:

US-RTN-AE

1424 Newbridge Avenue,Sunny Island Group LLC San Mateo, CA 94401

I returned a package via UPS on 6/24/2020 and it was confirmed delivered by UPS on 6/26/2020 and it was also confirmed to have been received by the vendor on said date, however, I have not yet received my refund as agreed upon.

I have been in contact with the vendor however they are now telling me that I need to contact AliExpress customer support for my refund which I have done and left several messages on the customer service voicemail but have not received a returned call or spoken with anyone as it is difficult to get in touch with a live person. Ive tried to use their Live chat with a CS Agent feature but its automated and keeps popping up irrelevant topics and not answering or getting to the root of my issues or questions.

Also tried emailing them at the email provided by their customer service voicemails but the email bounced back as undeliverable.

This is very poor customer service and very frustrating. Im considering legal action against this company if this is not resolved expeditiously.

Regards,

Mari Floyd, MA HRM

COO, Shiliously Touchd

User's recommendation: Do not order at all from this company poor quality and poor customer service.

Aliexpress Pros: Price are affortable, Wide choice.

Aliexpress Cons: Non existent customer service, Broken agreements, No refunds.

Explore video interviews

Comments

Same happened with me

on feb 11/2022, one online scammer use my credit car in late night and *** my email to purchase two order and each worth 500+ usd and 600+usd. I found it on the same day and inform bank for the claim.

As per their request I submit the forms and documents to them and latter I contact ali express through online chat. and they prepare two case id and I form me to get back to them if it not solve in 3 to 5 working days. As the purchase happend though the scammers email and I had never order any thing in aliexpress.So couldn't couldn't contact to aliexpress through online chat, Now they request to select the order.

The next thing is that the amount had being claimed by aliexpress on 14th. that means after 2 days of my complaint.please help me how can I makeup folloups...mu email id is mahesh165165@***.com.

I have similar expereince and never buy from it again

#2097891

AliExpress is unreachable since ever!!!! You only get someone in live, as you wanna buy something!

They do apply the 3F culture towards their customers! - Find the customer - *** the customer - Forget the customer!

I will NEVER buy something on any Chinese shop! NEVER EVER!

#2097109

Hi dear, could you please contact me asap kristientje@***.com

#2031041

Please read and sign the petition posted at https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-aliexpresscom-unfair-deceptive-and

#2097110
@Harry S Bza

kristientje@***.com please send me email so we can have a talk

#2010468

This is this Mari, the original poster. I see I am not the only one and I’m sure there are many more.

I plan to see about bringing a class action lawsuit against this company for misrepresentation of products and fraudulent business activities against its consumers. Please stay in close contact for more details.

#2051300
@PissedConsumer2010468

same to me i pay for money and i like been scam by them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buMYWArNsjY&t=3s is nightmare to me, please don't buy anythings with them anymore lousy after sales service.

#2067034
@PissedConsumer2010468

I also just had the same experience where they close the dispute in a couple of days, provided a fraudulent shipper which was for the post office which is closed on the weekend, Although the post office said the shipper was not an actual label when I went to mail package. I may mail it my expense and dispute through credit card.I am trying to get customer service and no return at alll..

#2003313

I paid for the product. It was not delivered to me.

I opened a dispute. I was admitted to be right.

I have not received a refund. There is no way to contact customer service because there is only a chat with a stupid automated machine.

#2008580
@PissedConsumer2003313

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Have you ever found a way to solve It or contact the customer service ?

#2010756
@Gloris Icp

Unfortunately, I have not.

#2020103
@PissedConsumer2003313

I bought a phone from them via Paypal pay in 4. 3/30/21.

The same day that he received the money he chatted me that he could not deliver to the US normally and to cancel the order. Of course it was chat not email. I had no trace of the request. I canceled the order.

They "FROZE" the order? I filed a dispute with Paypal for payment 1. A month later NOTHING. I paid payment 2 and 3.

How simple could it be? 3/30 place the order 3/31 cancelled it.

No packing sending etc. Still 2 months later I have 10 pages of communication with Paypal no money.

#2051301
@PissedConsumer2003313

yes too with the stupid automated reply, viral to the world not to buy things at this aliexpress any more.

#1986595

EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM ALIEXPRESS, MOSTLY INHUMANE AND RUDE. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A COMMUNIST CHINA? SLAVE LABOUR.

#1986461

To all reading about ALIEXPRESS !!! JUST STAY AWAY !!!

Unable for customer to join anyone to discuss any fraud encountered. Therefore fraudulous sellers are just free at ALIEXPRESS to collect money without sending anything to the customers! Last time I ordered at ALIEXPRESS !!! Hope all of you will understand that they are defenitely not serious!

At least listening to the customer will be the minimum. Luc from Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (EUROPE)

#1986051

Same issue. Rude customer service from the seller.

#1977402

same issue with me i have order 5 item 2 recived defected and 3 not recived but refund not recevied and seller not response

#2009833
@Kierstan Hoy

No contact at all as things go wrong .. That's exactly the way ALIEXPRESS is working ..

!

A shame .. Stay away !!!!!

Aliexpress Reviews