631 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
1.4
Poster decreased review rating.

I ordered over $800 worth of product for resale from a vendor off of the AliExpress platform and was not satisfied with the quality of the product received. Therefore, reached out to the vendor to express my concerns and was informed I could get a full refund if I returned the product in unused condition.

I immediately initiated a return of the package on 6/13/2020 which was within the 15days free return window. I was told to dispute the order which I did on 6/22/2020. I was informed by the vendors on 6/25/2020 that I was in dispute to receive a full refund and that Id need to return the package back I was given the following address to return the package:

US-RTN-AE

1424 Newbridge Avenue,Sunny Island Group LLC San Mateo, CA 94401

I returned a package via UPS on 6/24/2020 and it was confirmed delivered by UPS on 6/26/2020 and it was also confirmed to have been received by the vendor on said date, however, I have not yet received my refund as agreed upon.

I have been in contact with the vendor however they are now telling me that I need to contact AliExpress customer support for my refund which I have done and left several messages on the customer service voicemail but have not received a returned call or spoken with anyone as it is difficult to get in touch with a live person. Ive tried to use their Live chat with a CS Agent feature but its automated and keeps popping up irrelevant topics and not answering or getting to the root of my issues or questions.

Also tried emailing them at the email provided by their customer service voicemails but the email bounced back as undeliverable.

This is very poor customer service and very frustrating. Im considering legal action against this company if this is not resolved expeditiously.

Regards,

Mari Floyd, MA HRM

COO, Shiliously Touchd

User's recommendation: Do not order at all from this company poor quality and poor customer service.

Aliexpress Pros: Price are affortable, Wide choice.

Aliexpress Cons: Non existent customer service, Broken agreements, No refunds.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2031041

Please read and sign the petition posted at https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-aliexpresscom-unfair-deceptive-and

#2010468

This is this Mari, the original poster. I see I am not the only one and I’m sure there are many more.

I plan to see about bringing a class action lawsuit against this company for misrepresentation of products and fraudulent business activities against its consumers. Please stay in close contact for more details.

#2051300
@PissedConsumer2010468

same to me i pay for money and i like been scam by them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buMYWArNsjY&t=3s is nightmare to me, please don't buy anythings with them anymore lousy after sales service.

#2003313

I paid for the product. It was not delivered to me.

I opened a dispute. I was admitted to be right.

I have not received a refund. There is no way to contact customer service because there is only a chat with a stupid automated machine.

#2008580
@PissedConsumer2003313

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Have you ever found a way to solve It or contact the customer service ?

#2010756
@Gloris

Unfortunately, I have not.

#2020103
@PissedConsumer2003313

I bought a phone from them via Paypal pay in 4. 3/30/21.

The same day that he received the money he chatted me that he could not deliver to the US normally and to cancel the order. Of course it was chat not email. I had no trace of the request. I canceled the order.

They "FROZE" the order? I filed a dispute with Paypal for payment 1. A month later NOTHING. I paid payment 2 and 3.

How simple could it be? 3/30 place the order 3/31 cancelled it.

No packing sending etc. Still 2 months later I have 10 pages of communication with Paypal no money.

#2051301
@PissedConsumer2003313

yes too with the stupid automated reply, viral to the world not to buy things at this aliexpress any more.

#1986595

EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM ALIEXPRESS, MOSTLY INHUMANE AND RUDE. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A COMMUNIST CHINA? SLAVE LABOUR.

#1986461

To all reading about ALIEXPRESS !!! JUST STAY AWAY !!!

Unable for customer to join anyone to discuss any fraud encountered. Therefore fraudulous sellers are just free at ALIEXPRESS to collect money without sending anything to the customers! Last time I ordered at ALIEXPRESS !!! Hope all of you will understand that they are defenitely not serious!

At least listening to the customer will be the minimum. Luc from Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (EUROPE)

#1986051

Same issue. Rude customer service from the seller.

#1977402

same issue with me i have order 5 item 2 recived defected and 3 not recived but refund not recevied and seller not response

#2009833
@Kierstan

No contact at all as things go wrong .. That's exactly the way ALIEXPRESS is working ..

!

A shame .. Stay away !!!!!

#1975132

I had the same bad experience, but on a smaller order.

#1976445
@PissedConsumer1975132

I hate to hear this happened to you as well, regardless of your order amount, this should NEVER occur in doing business. Please spread the word amongst family, friends, & whomever will listen to not do business with Ali Express until they correct & improve their Customers Service Outreach & satisfaction standards. We can’t let this continue to happen to hardworking individuals, it’s unfair to us, the consumers.

#1971173

Thanks for sharing. I wish I had seen this before I ordered some stuff :( BTW (off topic) sorry :) Mari is sooo pretty.

#1976444
@PissedConsumer1971173

Awwh, thank you for your kind compliment. I wish you had seen my post before you ordered too.

#2019776
@PissedConsumer1976444

My order in which I placed on March 22, 2021 has not arrived yet until now. It’s frustrating and disappointing on my part because I intended to use the shoes during summer and it’s rainy season now but it hasn’t arrived yet.

Ali Express is not dependable and reliable when it comes to speedy delivery!

I opened dispute but negotiations with the seller is taking so much time! It’s really a waste of time following with Ali Express everyday!

Aliexpress Reviews