Verified Reviewer

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED.

FYI: PLEASE CANCEL ORDER BELOW BECAUSE I HAVE SUBMITTED A DISPUTE WITH MY BANK TODAY. SEE BELOW FOR DISPUTE SUBMITTED TO BANK:

Ze Xiong

PO Box 4477

Beaverton, OR 97076-****

Fax 503-268-****

SUBJECT: Transaction Dispute

I am writing to dispute the following transaction:

4/1/20204/1/2020$166.29 ALIEXPRESS

I am disputing the transaction because the seller or merchant is not sending out my package to me and he is not responding to any of my inquiries appropriately.

He has given me a tracking number that has no tracking information. His item that I purchased guaranteed that I would get my package within 7 days of purchase and that it would be shipped out within 5 days of purchase and he didn't meet any of those two. To this day I have not received anything and the tracking record shows nothing.

I have asked him for a refund and cancellation but he is not replying back to me.

The order number for my order is: 801211****0659238

And the tracking number for my package is:

1Z01E9E167********

I am attaching screenshots of the item ordered and the tracking results.

If you credit my account for the charge with this merchant, should I received it later in the future, I will return the package to the sender. But I have a feeling that I won't be receiving anything from this merchant and that is why I am disputing this transation.

Ze Xiong

User's recommendation: Becareful of items that are too good to be true or that list guaranteed times. Don't shop here is my advice or you will lose your money.

Aliexpress Cons: Did not deliver, Aliexpress management team is not tustworth, Dishonest behavior.

Comments