Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.8

I ordered 6 iPhone cases in total, three for a iPhone 6s Plus and three for a iPhone 12. I ordered these things on December 2nd, 2020, and it is now the first of March 2021.

I tried reaching out to the Stores I have purchased the cases from, and they are telling to be patient, I have been patient for as long as I can, but I have gotten emails after emails saying that my order time is expired because it didn't make it to my address. Furthermore, I know I put the right address here, so what is the hold up on my cases..? As a first time customer ordering from AliExpress for the first time, this is not the experience I wanted to have with you guys. I am really not trying to get a refund because these are cases I really want, but if I have to I will.

I would rather you call me at (404) 769-**** at the times between 8AM-3:30PM because I work in the afternoon and most times night. Evidence will be posted below.

Preferred solution: I need my merchandise I ordered!.

Comments