Verified Buyer

2.2

I placed and paid for an order with Ali Express on Feb 19,2020 for the price of 84.61. I conversed numerous times with the merchant to assure the sizes and time frame when I would receive the merchandise purchased.

The estimated delivery date was March 20, 2020. The item was needed for an event on April 5, 2020. After the week of March 20, I made contact with the merchant to ask about delivery of my purchase. I didn't receive a response.

I can't retrieve the mags anymore either. Nevertheless, I didn't receive the merchandise until June 14 or 15th. Not only was my event 2 months previous of me receiving it, the suit is not the specified sizes I sent.I am highly dissatisfied with this purchase in addition to the non correspondence from the merchant. I am requesting a FULL REFUND for my purchase.

I really hope you can help me in this matter.

I do understand that Covid 19 has affected delivery of items, etc but 2 months is in extreme excess. My email address is kgertman02@***.com for correspondence.

Kim Gertman

678-362-****

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Aliexpress Pros: Excelent value for money, Good value for money.

Aliexpress Cons: Merchant not responding to buyer.

Comments