1.8

I submitted a return with a seller who offered free returns because I wasnt happy with the condition of the product. AliExpress sent me a return label and as instructed I printed it and gave the package to USPS on Monday 13th.

It is now Thursday 16th and the package shows as not returned. This was the company that AliExpress chose to use as the return shipping method and now I dont have the package or the money. AliExpress dispute says I have one more day to return a package I have already returned or no money back! I opened up a claim with USPS and nobody is getting back to me and I also try calling AliExpress but nobody is answering.

I have video proof from my Ring device of me giving the box to the USPS carrier and asking her if she needed the instructions sent by AliExpress and her telling me she didnt need it and that I should keep that to myself.

At this point I am very disappointed because I dont have anything! Not the item, not my money, and absolutely nobody is helping!

Comments