I usually deal with eBay and Amazon. I wanted to make some purchases from AliExpress buy many people didn't recommend it. I tried, though. I got all my purshes and felt happy. However, two days ago I couldn't but anything. I got a message telling me to send the some personal information like a scan of I'D card and visa card. I called my friends who use the website frequently regarding the issue. They have never encounter thus issue before. I read about it online and understood there is no solution to solve this issue unless I do what they request. I'd rather stop using aliexpress than sending them my personal information.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Aliexpress Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "First of all, the order claimed that I would receive the product within 5 days. Not to mention the fact that it was "95% used but 100% working and..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."