Review about Aliexpress Online Order from Capelle Aan Den Ijssel, South Holland

247 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

Keep recieving massages from a sender! Don't like it at all!!!

I do'nt want to change my feedback in a 5 star positive!!

Exemple:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Aliexpress Online Order
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #737416 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
247 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Esvvliet

Feb 28 #1119252

I post a review because the items I had orderded where very bad! Nothing at all what they needed to be! I was not complaining to get iT for free!! Or for discount! If the items where good, i would have posted a positive review! I always do that!
So i didn't accept discount because i stick to my review! If the seller don't like negative reviews he must change the quality of his products!!!!

0 0 Reply
Mrs. Bonnie Smegmaschootre

Feb 28 #1119179 Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I agree!!! As an angry Trump voter, I feel those Chinese were put here by Jesus to ensure I pay next to nothing for everything I buy!
And as a Christian on Facebook, I gladly complain and post nasty reviews so I can get it all free! I'll spend days on the phone screaming and complaining! As an American it's my right to get it free! I'll get my money back and no, I will NOT send the item back! I'll also demand gift cards as compensation! Them I'll go back online and write even more nasty reviews!
Who cares if they starve? As Trump voters, we're here on earth to receive good customer service, free orders, and gift cards! Because yeah!

0 0 Reply

Nov 24, 2015 #1069205

What a bald-faced liar of a seller. Think about it - he claims to have 3 children but doesn't China have a one child policy?

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.