Sanford, Florida

The worse people I have ever dealt with on AliExpress.1st they didn't send me all my bundles of hair I ordered.

Then when I left a bad review she messaged me everyday to change it to 5 stars. She even had the nerve to ask for my email & password so they could change the feedback. Said she would refund me $20.00 if I changed the feedback. Finally after the 2nd month of being harassed I changed my feedback just so the company would leave me alone.

$20.00 was never received and the seller still message smiley faces I guess trying to be sarcastic.I have never been harassed by a seller on any website!!

Review about: Cute Hair Collection.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Aliexpress - Neotame fraud Aliexpress "I looked for pure Neotame. A very potent sweetener, better than Aspartame in many respects, efficient for people that need to stay away from sugar and glucose. Asked the seller,..." Read more Complaint about wrong product shipped from aliexpress i purchased back cover for nokia lumia 730 but they send me another mobile cover Aliexpress "I purchased Metal Aluminum Frame Acrylic Plastic Mirror Back Cover Case For Nokia Microsoft Lumia 730 735 630 635 mirror armor case. But they send cover for another mobile its..." Read more Aliexpress - Fake logitech mouse Aliexpress "I bought at aliexpress on RGANO Professional Peripherals Store a logitech mouse. Everything indicated that it would be genuine and the price was rather lower than in other online stores...." Read more DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS and    Jorge Car DVD Co,Ltd Aliexpress "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more