Sanford, Florida

The worse people I have ever dealt with on AliExpress.1st they didn't send me all my bundles of hair I ordered.

Then when I left a bad review she messaged me everyday to change it to 5 stars. She even had the nerve to ask for my email & password so they could change the feedback. Said she would refund me $20.00 if I changed the feedback. Finally after the 2nd month of being harassed I changed my feedback just so the company would leave me alone.

$20.00 was never received and the seller still message smiley faces I guess trying to be sarcastic.I have never been harassed by a seller on any website!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress - Neotame fraud Aliexpress "I looked for pure Neotame. A very potent sweetener, better than Aspartame in many respects, efficient for people that need to stay away from sugar and glucose. Asked the seller,..." Read more Aliexpress - Projector not matching the specification - fraud by Ali express Aliexpress "HI, i purchased one wifi projector from Ali express, later i received the projector without wifi and when i complained they said either i need to return the same back..." Read more If you received a defective item, but Aliexpress asked you to return it back to China and the return fee cost more than the item. Aliexpress "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..." Read more Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more