Auburndale, Florida
1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am very very very upset that my order #1 have not come in, I patiently have waited over two week when it should not have taken longer than 7 days.#2 I can't seem to contact the seller to ask him/her where is my order.

#3 I sent emails to AliExpress and they have not responded in over 3 days. As well I can't seem to check my order or long in cause it's always telling me to put the number/letter code when I did a million times and it's correct.

The website has issues.

If you could please contact me back ASAP that would be wonderful.I sent in another email just now regarding my purchase.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

thats an A not a 4

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS and    Jorge Car DVD Co,Ltd Aliexpress "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..." Read more Aliexpress - Fake logitech mouse Aliexpress "I bought at aliexpress on RGANO Professional Peripherals Store a logitech mouse. Everything indicated that it would be genuine and the price was rather lower than in other online stores...." Read more Complaint about wrong product shipped from aliexpress i purchased back cover for nokia lumia 730 but they send me another mobile cover Aliexpress "I purchased Metal Aluminum Frame Acrylic Plastic Mirror Back Cover Case For Nokia Microsoft Lumia 730 735 630 635 mirror armor case. But they send cover for another mobile its..." Read more Aliexpress - 7 day Return Policy ~Complicated rather than Simple (Purchase Not Protected) Aliexpress "Don't order from this site! I've made two purchase from this site and I will never buy anything from here again! The first purchase was for weaving hair. I received..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more