Aliexpress - Review about Online Order from Honolulu, Hawaii
I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com.They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping you, which equals....no help whatsoever.
In the past 3 weeks, they have closed my orders because they don't believe I'm me, even though I'd been using their site for over a year now with the exact same credit card. "Security Purposes" is what they say. So they don't take the money, but because the bank has no idea whether or not they did so they place a "hold" on your money, which pretty much prevents you from taking care of daily functions. Then they ask for forms of identification to prove that is you, but the information that they ask for doesn't even seem safe or logical to provide over the world wide web, such as picture of your credit card and bank statement and I.D.
It almost seems as if they are skimming money out of people's accounts long after they have purchased from them. If that's the case, that site needs to be shut down immediately.
These problems seems a bit mind-boggling given that Alibaba is a billion dollar company.At that level, everything should run seamless over there, but that's not the case.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Greetings: I would submit this complaint to Aliexpress, but their complaint system has no option for general complaints. The closest I was able to get was to submit a phishing..."
- "First of all, the order claimed that I would receive the product within 5 days. Not to mention the fact that it was "95% used but 100% working and..."
- "I received fake lenovo, not only was it fake but the firmware was modified so it reflects octa core but actually it's dual core smartphone. I filed a claim with..."
- "Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory. This was my second belt order from..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."