Aliexpress - Review about Samsung Smartphone from Windermere, Florida

Update added by user Jul 21, 2015

I would advice when you buy anything do not click order received until you hAve certified that the product works so that you can raise a dispute. Please beware.

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2015

I was introduced to Aliexprress by my family members and my friends.I had been buying several things without any problems until this July when i ordered a cell phone , the seller was a very nice person and i strongly believed its a huge mistake.

The cell phone can't not be used it was said to be on negative list. They thought i stole it which is a great embarrassment to me already. All attempt to contact the seller is abortive. No reply or remorse for putting me in such state.

I have contacted Aliexprress and they promised to see to the matter. I still waiting but yet to hear from seller or the site provider.

I will sure keep you posted as i believe this is an error and i dont want to believe its was done to defraud.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Samsung Smartphone
Review category
review #669743 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 03 #1121318

The phone you ordered is a clone of the s6. These phones cannot work on an LTE network here in the usa. LTE bands are on channel 4. This phone uses band 1,3,7 . These phones only work in mexico and everywhere else.

0 0 Reply

Jul 27, 2015 #1012289

you should be sure of what you are buying before you make your purchase. If you called a major carrier, you should call again. Big companies like Verizon, and ATT's answers are like weather in the plains states. Just wait 5 minutes and it will change.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about