Windermere, Florida
2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 21, 2015

I would advice when you buy anything do not click order received until you hAve certified that the product works so that you can raise a dispute. Please beware.

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2015

I was introduced to Aliexprress by my family members and my friends.I had been buying several things without any problems until this July when i ordered a cell phone , the seller was a very nice person and i strongly believed its a huge mistake.

The cell phone can't not be used it was said to be on negative list. They thought i stole it which is a great embarrassment to me already. All attempt to contact the seller is abortive. No reply or remorse for putting me in such state.

I have contacted Aliexprress and they promised to see to the matter. I still waiting but yet to hear from seller or the site provider.

I will sure keep you posted as i believe this is an error and i dont want to believe its was done to defraud.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

The phone you ordered is a clone of the s6.These phones cannot work on an LTE network here in the usa.

LTE bands are on channel 4.

This phone uses band 1,3,7 .These phones only work in mexico and everywhere else.

you should be sure of what you are buying before you make your purchase.If you called a major carrier, you should call again.

Big companies like Verizon, and ATT's answers are like weather in the plains states.Just wait 5 minutes and it will change.