I would submit this complaint to Aliexpress, but their complaint system has no option for general complaints. The closest I was able to get was to submit a phishing complaint, and explain the situation. Other ways require a product URL that is always rejected. Their customer service kept recommending the same info, but it never worked.
This is the worst transaction I have encountered in almost 3.5 years of dealing with Aliexpress. I ordered a Swiss Army knife replica for $ 9.89 CDN, no tax, and free shipping. Received it, but it turned out to have no cutting teeth on the hacksaw, and no lifting hook. I opened a dispute, and it has been a nightmare ever since. The seller, Tsang Leo of Kiki Star, first couldn't believe that's why I opened a dispute, then kept saying it had a hacksaw and hook. I told him a tool was there, but no teeth. He tried to convince me it would work. I proved it wouldn't by cutting his "hacksaw" with the one on my real knife. I think they didn't put teeth on it because the metal is so soft that the teeth would have worn down on the first cut. Anyway, he offered me a $ 3.00 partial refund, which I rejected. He rejected the claim, so I escalated it. Arbitration said there was no hacksaw, but said my hook reason was invalid because no hook was shown in pictures. I said we may not see all features in pictures, so we rely on description text to inform us. The description should be based on what the product offers, not have a bunch of things that don't exist, and we have no recourse because we don't find out until after we've paid and received it. I then decided to inspect the rest of the knife, and found seven other problems, along with the description saying there are pliers AND combination pliers, when there is just one set. Please see accompanying pictures.
I will continue to deal with Aliexpress, as about 86% of my transactions have been fine.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Swiss Army Knife Replica
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "ORDER NUMBER : Order NO:65014253152536 Order Time: 18:26 Dec. 07 2014 cun ling Chat now! | 0 New Messages | Contact Amount: $ 141.15 ZGPAX S8 Smart Watch Smartphone Android 4.4..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I did an order of shoes. The size wasn't right at all. I have sent different photos of normal shoes at right size. They didn't look or react at all. Second..."
- "This is what they do to a single mother ! They try kicking my door down looking they my mail slot yelling coming all thru the day/night posing things all..."
- "I bought $28 worth of product, I paid an extra $10 for shipping. After I received my shipped product notice the crooked company they use for shipping DHI , told..."
- "Sept 2/ 2016 Subject: Broken HP Laptop submitted for repair on approx Aug 20/ To whom it may concern........ As a loyal and dedicated Costco customer and Executive Member since 2007, it..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."