Aliexpress - Review from Nuremberg, Bayern

306 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

I brought a upart wig off Alliexpress, first time using the site it was recommened by a friend...

Once I received my cap I was right away disappointed... It was limp, flat no body even though is was body wave...

It was greasy looked old and felt like synthetic hair... It looked like it had been used and wasn't knew..

I contacted seller right away expressing my disappoint of the cap. Seller made up serval excuses for me not to send it back..

I sent the cap back to the seller via my local post office.. for weeks she stated that she hadn't received it. Once I put in a complaint on Aliexpress, she contacted me the same day to say she has received it..

Now she is stating that she isn't giving me a refund...As she is a poor employee...!!! I think this is ridiculous.. We all need help in life, but you can't go around stealing buyers money because your a poor employee

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wig
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #687381

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
306 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.