I brought a upart wig off Alliexpress, first time using the site it was recommened by a friend...

Once I received my cap I was right away disappointed... It was limp, flat no body even though is was body wave...

It was greasy looked old and felt like synthetic hair... It looked like it had been used and wasn't knew..

I contacted seller right away expressing my disappoint of the cap. Seller made up serval excuses for me not to send it back..

I sent the cap back to the seller via my local post office.. for weeks she stated that she hadn't received it. Once I put in a complaint on Aliexpress, she contacted me the same day to say she has received it..

Now she is stating that she isn't giving me a refund...As she is a poor employee...!!! I think this is ridiculous.. We all need help in life, but you can't go around stealing buyers money because your a poor employee

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wig from Aliexpress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aliexpress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments