3.5
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Aliexpress it's self could use some improvement in the dispute department seller will tell you anything or send you anything to get you to buy from them .for instance i purchased some watches the seller said he has other colors that I wanted I just needed to purchase more then five on each color .So I was happy to hear before I couldn't find these colors with any other seller !

So I let him know on all eight plus orders and sent photo on the order to be sure to send me the correct colors . He sends me all the colors I did not want I can't sell these colors they are ugly and no one wants them .he wait over a month to ship i would order some 10 here 10 there ever few days I thought woulf stock up for the holidays for customers .i was so wrong ! Ali says ship all 40 or so watches back and wait for refund which would be two or longer months so just to be done I was tired of fighting a battle not winnable he promised me 15 free my color choice he lied and now will now reply .btw Bewarer sky blue store and gift watches same seller he has these two stores and a few others .

He made threats to have my account locked blocked said he would have all sellers to do the same for my nine plus disputes I dropped because I wasn't mailing as them back and waiting .here's another example : I was purchasing some backpacks I sent message asking if they didn't have the colors I choose to let me and would choose different .seller pm back is green ok I said no I don't want all green bag she said my shipping company has picked up I kept on and on letting her know that's no right and I would fight her on this I wasn't happy she said you can redund dear I got it back from shipping company I said please put in to refund me since I have to wait five days total she said no you have to do it so I was trying to cancel and guess what ??that's right it now has tracking on the bags she shipped them now she's gonna ignore me or say opps sorry your next order I will give you a good discount she will say I gave free gift then that free gift is always like a .10 bracelet or something like that .lets say I did order from her again she would only give no more then $2 discount on a $50 purchase but I will not order from her again thought she knows that bag had not been shipped http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1082228

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/230501 Look for the name chusheng Zhuang

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Crystal2977 is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments