Over 60 messages went back & forth when my item did not arrive checked tracking item arrived in Australia on 19th January 2015 it does not take over 2 months once an item reaches Australia to get to an address it was either addressed wrong or stolen or lost in transit Lily Cai did not want to resolve case liars n thieves they ruin it for the honest sellers on Ali express. I tryed & tryed to solve this with seller Lily Cai they would not sort it out with me the stress it caused my health was not worth $7.50 so I cancelled dispute & left negative feed back I will NEVER buy from this seller again. I buy a lot on this site I have never been put through such disgusting behaviour from any other sellers
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- High Waist Skirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, the order claimed that I would receive the product within 5 days. Not to mention the fact that it was "95% used but 100% working and..."
- "I brought a upart wig off Alliexpress, first time using the site it was recommened by a friend... Once I received my cap I was right away disappointed... It was..."
- "I ordered $153 in bracelets from seller longway on aliexpress, seller sent $10 earrings instead. i contacted seller, first he said he would reship becuase it is dhl fault as..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "... and hold my funds for 180 days. It may be related to the fact that I reported a Paypal phishing site (which I considered to be the right thing to..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."