Over 60 messages went back & forth when my item did not arrive checked tracking item arrived in Australia on 19th January 2015 it does not take over 2 months once an item reaches Australia to get to an address it was either addressed wrong or stolen or lost in transit Lily Cai did not want to resolve case liars n thieves they ruin it for the honest sellers on Ali express. I tryed & tryed to solve this with seller Lily Cai they would not sort it out with me the stress it caused my health was not worth $7.50 so I cancelled dispute & left negative feed back I will NEVER buy from this seller again. I buy a lot on this site I have never been put through such disgusting behaviour from any other sellers

paulineoconnell8 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aliexpress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress high waist skirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments