Neu-Ulm, Bayern

I ordered a phone from aliexpress it cost me 138€ it was sent and after 14 days it has arrived at german Airport...if u can trust Shipment tracking.

But after more than 2 months i opened a Dispute and made a request at the local post. Aliexpress wanted me to send them the document i recieved from local post so i did. It told that the package can not be found by the shipping Company. But they refused to refund me and said the document is invalid now they want me to send them an official document from local customs but the customs refuse to give me such a document because they never recieved the package.

and Aliexpress refuses to refund me. my package is lost and so is my Money because the Support promises to protect the buyer but they dont even communicate with them. I already contacted Aliexpress Live Support 5 TIMES!!! and each time i was told my case has priotity and they will contact me via email and help me with my case but nothing ever happened im so fed up with this im Student and i cant afford another phone now im just pitted off by this Company.

I ordered on the 30th of March and now it is the 9th of JULY!!! and they still continue with the Dispute and refuse to refund me. Each week tehy want me something else to provide for evidence i didnt recieve the package. *** ITS REGISTERED MAIL if i recieved it they would know this.

They just ripping off my Money...

i dont know how to continue in this case ...im fed up with it and just sad

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Exploitation of the costumer, Time wasted on support, Aliexpress management team is not tustworth, Lack of customer care.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion