Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha
Additional Fees

Robbery of 340 dollars on Aliexpress.Direct Aliexpress messages about 6 months warranty and direct messages from Aliexpress about quality product, but all is often fake.

They did send me broken, horrible phone and then ignoring me for 3 months already. Customer support is not aliexpress….they have no rights to help you at all, they are not even in china…just ousider company hired from Aliexpress to avoid contact with customers.. So you have zero chance to get help if Aliexpress steal your money. If anybody interestad about my story, i have all records,videos, pictures, converstations and messages.

They are not even hiding that is robbery, They hide it only before you buy something, Customer support (outsider company) even write you that Aliexpress sellers are often criminals, but they cant even remove them from Aliexpress, because they pay commission to company.

Eventually they just open second store of they steal money from thousands people in one day.Feedbacks are joke, they change description of product and then close product, open new without fatal feedbacks.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 6 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Demaged, defective, not as described, horrible quality.

Preferred solution: Full refund or replacing product for product what they described and offered.

I didn't like: No way to contact them, Worst customer service and satisfaction, Aliexpress protecting the seller, Dishonest sellers, Nobody inform me about robbery before i bought it.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic #1203483

ignorance, zero cooperating, disgusting Aliexpress supporting everyone who stealing money from people.Rules is only to give commission to Aliexpress, after you can do everything as Aliexpress.

Nobody on the planet can solve what they do to people.

Complains nobody never answer and chat (customer support) company is hired from ALiexpress to keep you away from company.